1) Senior Marketing Engineer for Pune, Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata
Diploma in Electrical with 6 years experience in site servicing. Experience in offer preparation and negotiation, Should have understanding of commercial terms and condition. Experienced with Annual Maintenance Contract and Annual Rate Contract, Site coordination and communication, payment follow up etc. Must have deal with electricity boards and Government customers. Age Limit - 30 years
2) Business Development Manager - Exp. 4-7 years
Develop & manage dealer network. direct sales / dealer sales. Work against Sales targets. Responsible for sales, gross margin target as per Annual Business. New Vendor & Brand Development, Generating revenue from brands -SOH, Campaigns, Planning in-store product promotions.
3) Assistant Marketing Manager: POWER FACTOR CORRECTION CAPACITOR for Delhi and Bangalore.
Degree\Diploma in Electrical\Electronics Engineering with 10 years experience in marketing of Power Factor Correction Capacitors. Responsible for market intelligence, developing new customers, achieving budget, coordinating with HQ for dispatches and payment collection. Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager. Must be willing to travel 10 days in a month. Age Limit - 30 years
4) Franchisee Development Manager - Exp. 5-8 Years
Generate Effective leads for Franchise Expansion, Analyze internal/external data to identify trends/characterize market opportunity at various levels, service existing franchisee to achieve set IR targets, need to travel rest Maharashtra, Conduct training events for Franchisee ,Good communication & presentable, Have experience in marketing, Good network ,Conduct face to face meeting with effective positive leads &close them. New Franchisee Acquisition/ New Centre Opening, Channel Expansion.
5) Export Manager for Pune Location.
Degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 years experience in International Marketing of Electrical Equipment/ Capital goods. Sound knowledge of international bidding, Quotation preparation, offer submission. Excellent oral and written communication skill, presentation skill, analytical. Should have experience in day to day correspondence with international customers for techno-commercial matters, prequalification process. Responsible for market development, enquiry generation, Budget achievement, Payment collection. Must be willing for extensive international travelling. Must be aware of incoterms, EXIM procedures, export incentive schemes. Age Limit - 35 years
6) Marketing Manager : INTANK TAPCHANGER for Pune Location.
Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 12 years experience in Marketing of High Voltage equipment preferably Transformer / Switchgear. Responsible for market intelligence and business development, preparation and achievement of annual budget. Knowledge of substation capital equipment an added advantage. Should have techno-commercial background of handling tenders and laisoning with government utilities. Age Limit - 35 years
7) Marketing Manager : MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT for Pune Location.
Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 12 years experience in Marketing of Material Handling Equipment. Responsible for increasing market share, preparing and achieving annual budget, participation in bids and reverse auction. Must be willing to travel. Age Limit: 35 years.
8) Assistant Marketing Manager : FIRE PROTECTION for Pune Location
Electrical Degree with 7 to 8 years \ Diploma with 10 to 12 years experience in Marketing of Electrical Capital Goods preferably Transformer \ Switchgear \ substation equipment. Responsible for Business development, sales presentation, tendering for projects, handling government utilities and consultants and Market intelligence. Knowledge on market trends and updates. Assist in annual budgets preparation, achieve targets for assigned territory. Good communication/negotiation/ techno-commercial skills. Fluency in English essential, Must be willing to travel extensively. Age Limit -30 yrs.
9) Production Manager - Responsibilities - Exp. 5-7 Years
1. Plan, organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time and standard.
2. To make sure that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
3. Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
4. Determine & manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
5. Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
6. Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
7. Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
8. Prepare and maintain production reports as per SOP.
10) Training Manager - Manufacturing Company - Exp. 14-17 Years
Identifying & assessing future ¤t training needs, preparing annual budget & training calendar, developing trainers internally & selecting external faculty. analyzing training feedback & taking corrective action. Deploying a variety of training method.
Excellent communication & leadership skills& .Ability to plan, multi-task & manage time effectively. Devising individual learning plans for all levels of staff. Strong problem solving & negotiation skills. communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
11) Audit Manager - Manufacturing Company - Exp. 10-15 Years
Designing & conducting audit to add value & to improve operations, analyze & conclude effectiveness& efficiency of control environment, identify gaps & opportunities for improvement Planning & performing operational & financial audits. Act as primary client liaison with the firm conducting internal audit on select issues & inform corrective actions to the Board. audit, audit coordination, external audit, internal audit. Identify risks & manage. Plan & schedule audit programs.